Wednesday, April 17, 2013

OH SNAP: KARDASHIAN DIVORCE TRIAL TO BE TELEVISED?! #LMAO


well, well, well......seeing as how this whole controversy couldn't get ANYMORE messy and ratchet, there is a possibility that the Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries Divorce trial could get televised for you and me and whoever else wants a piece of this train wreck. Messy and ratchet I say seeing as though Kim Kardashian is still legally married but is now 6 months pregnant with Kanye West' child which is hilariously, for me, another blog entry for another day. But getting back to the story at hand, sources have said that the couple was required to show up for trial this past Monday, April 15th, but, for some odd reason, Chris did not show up. Well man, since homie didn't show up, the judge became infuriated, and an agreement between the couple could not be reached. So no agreement=public trial=possible television "show" for me to watch as I eat some In-and-Out Burger even though I proclaim to be on a 90 day fitness challenge. (JK I kno, no burgers LOL) BUT anyways, since its going to be a public trial, as all trials in America are (except for juvenile trials, thanks LAW school for my knowing that LOL :) there is a HUGE possibility that this could be on a station near you. So stay tuned............

No comments:

Post a Comment